Real to recruit new batch of six trainees
20 May 2021
This week we officially launched our trainee programme, a really important step towards fulfilling our vision to have an employee focused culture that retains talent and provides pathways to development.
Being inclusive is also part of our ethos, we want to recruit new people into the construction industry that really reflect the communities we work in, regardless of background, gender and sexuality. We don’t want potential new recruits to be put off by typical building site stereotype.
Our trainee scheme will in its first year provide six opportunities for either a trainee or graduate, in the following roles:
1. Site Manager based in the south west
2. Site Manager based in Bishops Stortford
3. MEP Services role (location to be determined)
4. Quantity Surveyor based in Bristol/Bath
5. Quantity Survey at our development in Green Man Lane
6. Marketing Graduate, based at our offices in Sussex.
To see details of the remaining available roles and other employment opportunities at Real please visit our careers page.